TOS 5.0.126 (x.86) is Released for Update

Official news about TOS, mobile app, PC app updates or beta releases
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: TOS 5.0.126 (x.86) is Released for Update

Post by TMroy »

Thank you for always being with us. In fact, there is no shortage of criticism about TerraMaster in this forum, and we have rarely deleted user comments since this forum went live. Deleting your comment is also the first time. We are actively solving the issues reported by everyone recently, and most of the issues have been solved. We will release another update again in the next few days, and the existing issues will be basically solved. Under such circumstances, it would be inappropriate and not helpful to anyone to still repeatedly launch extremely negative criticisms of the TerraMaster.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
MaitreKuc

Re: TOS 5.0.126 (x.86) is Released for Update

Post by MaitreKuc »

So after a power outage my F2-220 disks were unknown (not your fault and I got everything back, it was long).
So I formatted everything and reinstalled TOS5 properly.

But unfortunately I realize that there are still quite a few problems.
I saw the Nextcloud application available, I install it but it does not appear and I think it installs badly.
So I install the WebServer and MariaDb to test. Mariadb not working, unable to connect and service not starting (even forcing via ssh). And the web server does not have rights to the default folder /Volume1/www.
So no big deal, I'll go through docker if it works.

Another point that annoys me is the nasips service which is still not possible to disable for forwarding port 80 to 8181 and 443 to 5443. I find it useless personally, so I disable it via ssh.

Also I find that it still lacks a Reverse Proxy function to write traffic to the right place, so I have to use the Nginx Proxy Manager docker.