TOS 4.2.30 is released for update!

Official news about TOS, mobile app, PC app updates or beta releases
seajayshome

Re: TOS 4.2.30 is released for update!

Post by seajayshome »

lyq12345674651 wrote: 04 Mar 2022, 11:17 更新后,我的emby进不去了,但是在浏览器访问还是可以进去,在tos系统里打不开。
emby还没有与更新兼容。 他们正在努力解决这个问题。
http://forum.terra-master.com/en/viewto ... =20#p16863
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}seajayshome
Warning! This is an English forum for international users, if you like to post your thread in Chinese, please visit the Chinese forum.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}lyq12345674651
Warning! This is an English forum for international users, if you like to post your thread in Chinese, please visit the Chinese forum.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Quadriflax

Post by Quadriflax »

V8Triker wrote: 01 Mar 2022, 20:39 Just saw the update, and have applied it.

Remember to leave a few minutes before trying to login, otherwise you will loop on the login screen and think there is an issue.

And yes, Plex is still working ;)
I just updated to 4.2.30 and now Plex is "configuring". How long does this take? Usually any updates and I'm back in business straight away, even if I need to restart the service, but at the moment Plex is not accessible and just says "configuring". I only use my NAS for Plex. Do I need to reinstall the app?
oscar

Post by oscar »

Jac de Lad wrote: 01 Mar 2022, 21:08 Does this help against the current attack wave?
No. I did update the 1st of march and I got hacked the day after.
Ashley.S.
Great Britain

Post by Ashley.S. »

oscar wrote: 05 Mar 2022, 01:59
Jac de Lad wrote: 01 Mar 2022, 21:08 Does this help against the current attack wave?
No. I did update the 1st of march and I got hacked the day after.
Sorry to hear that, I got hit just before they released the update. Out of curiosity, did you go round and follow their guidelines to change the port numbers and disable the services that you weren't using?
Kind Regards,
Ashley.S. [Terramaster F2-221 & 2x8TB Seagate IronWolf NAS Hard Drive User]
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}oscar

All the cases we studied show that the deadbolt ransomware hacked into the targeted devices more than one month ago. They are just set to be activated at a specific time. Unfortunately, a system update is not able to wipe the ransomware, a fresh new installation is necessary.
Bmancomeback

Post by Bmancomeback »

Bmancomeback wrote: 04 Mar 2022, 02:50 Dear Mod,

My Device: f2-220
Current Os: 4.2.09

Upgrading Problem: Stuck at Nofti " UNZZIPING THE SOFTWARE PẢKAGE..., It may take 2 minutes, please Wait! "

I am waiting for half an hour and had tried many times but not work. :roll: Please help me
Dear All,

I find the problems by myself - That is about storage issue. My capacity is less than 20GB, so I stuck at the problem above with no signals. Fortunately, I clean my storage to achieve above 50GB -> so it upgrades smoothly in 1 minute less.

^^.
Jac de Lad

Post by Jac de Lad »

{L_BUTTON_AT}oscar
TMroy wrote: 05 Mar 2022, 12:54 All the cases we studied show that the deadbolt ransomware hacked into the targeted devices more than one month ago. They are just set to be activated at a specific time. Unfortunately, a system update is not able to wipe the ransomware, a fresh new installation is necessary.
Is there a way to find out if my system is already infected and just waiting for the right time? Any specific file or pattern?
sports_wook

Post by sports_wook »

Jac de Lad wrote: 06 Mar 2022, 00:15 Is there a way to find out if my system is already infected and just waiting for the right time? Any specific file or pattern?
I'd also love to know this. Would be great if we knew where to look over SSH.