F2-421 Discontinued?

Topics about hardware platform, power, memory, UPS, network adapter
PhillipB

F2-421 Discontinued?

Post by PhillipB »

Hello everyone

When looking on the website for downloads and support for the Terramaster F2-421, it seems to be absent from the list of available products.

Is there a reason for this? Was it discontinued?

Searching on the forums hasn't found me any concrete answers. It's often referenced, but I can't find any update information on it anywhere.

Do I treat it as another model instead?

Thanks
F2-421
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: F2-421 Discontinued?

Post by TMroy »

F2-421 has been upgraded to F2-422, if you are looking for quick guide or some other apps or software, you can refer to model F2-422.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
PhillipB

Post by PhillipB »

Thank you for your quick response. So that means the F2-421 uses the same software and updates as the F2-422?

If that's so, my only bit of feedback would be to add the F2-421 back to the downloads menu, with a page simply stating the F2-421 uses the same software as the F2-422, preferably with a link to the F2-422 downloads page for quick access. That would clear up a lot of confusion for anyone else with the same model.

Thank you.
F2-421
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Will report to the product team, thank you!
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)