TOS 4.2.06 is released for update!

Official news about TOS, mobile app, PC app updates or beta releases
sposun

Re: TOS 4.2.06 is released for update!

Post by sposun »

This release resolves a video playback issue that occurred in version 4.1.30.
Thank you very much.

Cases where sufficient transfer speed is obtained(over 30Mbps):
"C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --zoom=0.25 --rate=4.0 --start-time=0 --run-time=40 --play-and-exit file://tnas/share/movie.mp4

Case where the transfer speed is not enough (less than 7Mbps):
"C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --zoom=0.25 --rate=4.0 --start-time=10 --run-time=40 --play-and-exit file://tnas/share/movie.mp4
mardook

Post by mardook »

Someone has checked with the new update if the hard disks go into standby correctly, because to me, even if set for 30 minutes, they always remain on, while with version 4.1.30 they turned off correctly
sianderson
Great Britain

Post by sianderson »

mardook wrote: 15 Nov 2020, 18:02 Someone has checked with the new update if the hard disks go into standby correctly, because to me, even if set for 30 minutes, they always remain on, while with version 4.1.30 they turned off correctly
I have just gone up to mine, no sound from it, used my file app on my phone to view the share list and I heard it spin up the drive so I would have to say yes 4.2.06 does put the drive down to standby ok
F2-210

scavenger_ro

Post by scavenger_ro »

I've had a problem with Google Drive Sync,
I think it worked fine before the update, but after the update CPU% was very high, 54% minimum, and went to 100% if I opened the App on the desktop, just opening and closing was enough, final effect was to lock the desktop completely.

rclone was using very high CPU% 67-80 in multiple threads.

No files were added to local or cloud locations.

I removed and reinstalled the app and all seems to be back to normal, even kept the same files in the local folder.
F2-423 proudly running UnRaid
1x Verbatim Store 'n' Stay Nano USB 3.0 32GB (BOOT)
2x 16GB Kingston KVR32S22S8/16 RAM (blocked by Terramaster)
2x 512GB SSD Samsung 970 EVO, BTRFS cache Raid 1
2x 10TB WD White Labels Helium Drives, BTRFS Parrity + Data.
scoobyfizz

Post by scoobyfizz »

msgcenter using high CPU again, also Plex now crashes with this version (I updated to the latest version of Plex before I went to 4.2.06 and leaving tasks hanging. However I seem to remember the version of Plex that is the latest was not the most stable of versions...
Best thing I ever did was ebay my Terramaster...
rpluto

Post by rpluto »

So far so good with the update.
One thing a see new is the remote folder to mount nfs or smb to a folder.
And i have tryed but withou sucess because it mounts as root, and can use for nothing the "remote folder" , please fix that please.
Another thing i awesome to have is notification trought other push aplication like pushbullet pushover etc like using this lib https://github.com/caronc/apprise
Please support asap Docker-Compose

Thanks
———
TOS 5.0.171 (x.86)
F5-221 - 10G - 4x4TB (WD Red Pro) - raid5 (btrfs)
Docker containers with docker-compose, managed with portainer
sports_wook

Post by sports_wook »

rpluto wrote: 18 Nov 2020, 06:16 So far so good with the update.
And i have tryed but withou sucess because it mounts as root, and can use for nothing the "remote folder" , please fix that please.
Another thing i awesome to have is notification trought other push aplication like pushbullet pushover etc like using this lib https://github.com/caronc/apprise

Thanks
I haven't tested it out, but Docker was updated in the Applications and change log indicated that compose was added. Just FYI.
Ryzen

Post by Ryzen »

rpluto wrote: 18 Nov 2020, 06:16 So far so good with the update.

Thanks
Remote folder doesn't work for me too
F2-210

rpluto

Post by rpluto »

sports_wook wrote: 18 Nov 2020, 09:27
I haven't tested it out, but Docker was updated in the Applications and change log indicated that compose was added. Just FYI.
Perfect, I miss that log, via command line docker-compose already exists, some issues with the network but after connect container to the bridge it works fine, already put portainer to deal better with that settings
———
TOS 5.0.171 (x.86)
F5-221 - 10G - 4x4TB (WD Red Pro) - raid5 (btrfs)
Docker containers with docker-compose, managed with portainer
demetry14

Post by demetry14 »

When using TOS 4.2.06 with TNAS Mobile 2.4.2 the mobile app states I need to install Photo Library for TOS 4.2 in TOS. Where can this be found, I have looked through every app in the TOS Applications section as well as this forum and do not seem to see it anywhere. Please assist.
~~
Demetry

F2-210
F4-210

Return to “Update Notice”