DLNA shows no files

Photo, music, video management; Video streaming, decoding, transcoding.
TheDoc

DLNA shows no files

Post by TheDoc »

I am running TOS 4.1.27 with the latest version of the Multimedia server. It has been running fine for several months, however yesterday I powered off the system for the first time to reroute some cables. When I power the system back on, the server will start to reindex my media files, then the folders will just disappear. In the server configuration it still shows the media folder is active, and the device shows up on my Roku when I launch the media player, but when I try to open a folder I get a "No compatible files found" message. If I reboot the NAS, it will once again start showing the files while it indexes, then a few minutes later they will all disappear again. In the Control Panel it shows the Multimedia Server is enabled. It's almost like the database is getting corrupt or something so it can't display the files, even though the server is running. Has anyone else run into this? Any ideas?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: DLNA shows no files

Post by TMSupport »

Is your TNAS IP address changed after reroute the cables?
Did you try to uninstall and reinstall Multimedia server and reconfigure it, is it any help?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)