DLNA media server: bad music track duration

Photo, music, video management; Video streaming, decoding, transcoding.
chourmovs

DLNA media server: bad music track duration

Post by chourmovs »

Waiting for virtualbox to come back alive, I'm still trying to get an alternative to volumio as DMS(server) to serve music (only) files using UPNP/DLNA protocol to my DMR (renderer),
I was playing around with your multimedia server, it globally works but there is a big issue with file duration recognition that avoid skipping to next track, I can't play more than 1 track !

On two different DMC (controller: Uplay on Linux and Hificast on Android), all my FLAC and mp3 are announced to length 17 hours !!!

There's not much parameters to play with, could you provide a fix to what look like a wrong minidlna implementation

Thank you for your answer
TNas F2-220
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: DLNA media server: bad music track duration

Post by TMroy »

We will look into the case, and come back to you soon.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Hi chourmovs,
we tested several DMC on smart TV and computer with Windows OS, all MP3 and flac music playback well, we did not find the same issue of tracking duration. Would you check your DMC configuration and more other DMC devices?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
chourmovs

Post by chourmovs »

I tried to uninstall reinstall and issue is still there, confirmed with two different DMC on Kubuntu and two other on android

Uplay
Screenshot_20200525_175651.png
EezUpnp
Screenshot_20200525_175509.png
I'm on tos 4.1.23 (after a clean reinstall) that make maybe the difference from standard situation (4.1.21)
TNas F2-220
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Hi, would you send two of your sound tracks to support(a)terra-master.com, then we can try again on different DMC with your tracks?