Media Index / Multimedia Server disables itself and no notifications when adding media

Photo, music, video management; Video streaming, decoding, transcoding.
Overlawd

Media Index / Multimedia Server disables itself and no notifications when adding media

Post by Overlawd »

Hi

I had enabled Media Index and installed Multimedia server application when I setup my Terramaster T6. I also added shared folders with media (music, movies, tv, etc). In the beginning I used to receive notifications of media indexing when I added new files but that stopped happening. I noticed that my Denon AVR was not able to find the music folder any longer so I checked the Media Index and Multimedia Server application and they were both disabled. When I try to enabled them, as soon as I click Apply, the tick box is unchecked. I have tried reinstalling the Multimedia application, or enabling the Media Index or Multimedia server application alone but no change. I enabled the log diagnostic but I only get a CSV file with a few headers

TOS: 5.0.176-00227
Multimedia Server: v3.2.74
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Media Index / Multimedia Server disables itself and no notifications when adding media

Post by TMroy »

it seems some services failed to start. what did you do before this happen?
Can you generate a system report and send it to our tech team? To generate a report, please go to "control panel > tech support> report issue".
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Overlawd

Re: Media Index / Multimedia Server disables itself and no notifications when adding media

Post by Overlawd »

I just submitted a an issue report along with the requested system log. I don't think I did anything abnormal. I have kept the OS up to date and restarted the device when needed.