DLNA - work on 20%. Why?

Photo, music, video management; Video streaming, decoding, transcoding.
Roger

DLNA - work on 20%. Why?

Post by Roger »

Model: F2-210
TOS: 4.2.17-211030148

connection:
NAS-LAN-router-LAN-LCD
NAS-LAN-router-WiFi-smartphone

Problem: DLNA doesn't shows all multimedia: directories and files, only approx. 20%.

What I see on my phone in VLC player:

how looks "real" directory with multimedia (foto, video):

how DLNA shows the same directory with multimedia (it shows ONLY 2 directories!):

similar situation (DLNA) on my SmartTV:

I tried with PLEX - it doesn't work.

What to do, if I want to display multimedia from NAS on TV (via DLNA)? (I reinstalled this app few times).

Thanks in advance.
TMnorah
TerraMaster Team

Re: DLNA - work on 20%. Why?

Post by TMnorah »

Hello!
we can't see the picture you posted, and we can't determine the problem. Please change your browser to try if you can upload the picture, and the resolution of the picture should not be too large.
It is recommended that you use the emby server's DLNA function to compare with the built-in multimedia server, and then feedback the screenshot of the result to us.
And the problem with Plex is caused by an incomplete index.Please wait for the Plex index to be complete before operating.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Roger

Post by Roger »

again, smaller picture :)

What I see on my phone in VLC player:

how looks "real" directory with multimedia (foto, video):

how DLNA shows the same directory with multimedia (it shows ONLY 2 directories!):

similar situation (DLNA) on my SmartTV:

I used DLNA aplication from TOS - it doesn.t work corretly.
Plex - I know, its incomplete index - but when I start indexing, after 1-2 minutes NAS disconectet from router, and I need to restart NAS or router.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Hi! It is not clear what caused it. If you need help, you can contact our tech team to check it remotely.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Roger

Post by Roger »

ok.
when and how?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »