PLEX Update available

Photo, music, video management; Video streaming, decoding, transcoding.
scoobyfizz

PLEX Update available

Post by scoobyfizz »

version 1.23.5.4841 (The latest) is available today on my f2-210 (arm) :-) Thanks Terramaster
Best thing I ever did was ebay my Terramaster...
jjensen6823

Re: PLEX Update available

Post by jjensen6823 »

Since installing this, my Plex Application will not start. When I click "Start", it displays "Configuring..." for a while, then pops up a message that says, "Operation Successful!", but the status returns to "Stopped" and no icon appears on the desktop. I reset the configuration, and even went so far as doing a factory reset, wiping the hard drives, and nothing changed. I was working a week ago...

Jim
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Hi Jim, please contact with plex team.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
scoobyfizz

Post by scoobyfizz »

@TMroy

he cannot start the plex application on the NAS... is this not a NAS problem?
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Nope, it is not about TNAS. His new plex seems failed to reload his last database, or the new version of plex configuration conflict with last one, or last configuration file error.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
scoobyfizz

Post by scoobyfizz »

I reset the configuration, and even went so far as doing a factory reset, wiping the hard drives, and nothing changed. I was working a week ago...

Does this not indicate that it is not a plex problem if he factory reset and wiped hard drives?

I am also having problems with Plex crashing since updating to be honest but I am running the same version on two other QNAP NAS's with exactly the same data so I can't necessarily believe it is a plex problem but I leave it with the OP to sort out.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Please try these viewtopic.php?f=75&t=364
petera209

Post by petera209 »

My Plex hasn't worked properly since I updated to the 4.2.13.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

{L_BUTTON_AT}petera209

Thank you for the feedback,but some of your comments violated the rules of forum and have been deleted.
You can report your issue to the Plex team, every update package was released from the Plex team, we just put it online after our testing. If you don't report such an issue to plex, they will not even know such a thing happening. Plex releases updates for TNAS, they should make sure their updates work well on TNAS devices.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
scoobyfizz

Post by scoobyfizz »

By the way there have been another two releases of Plex in the last week.