Multimedia Server does not save changes / new folders

Photo, music, video management; Video streaming, decoding, transcoding.
tobi777

Multimedia Server does not save changes / new folders

Post by tobi777 »

Hi all,

I'm using the F4-220 and I have the following problem with the Multimedia server: I tried to add a new folder to the active folders in the dialogue on the right side. After that I click on "Apply". When I want to exit a message pops up: "The changes have not been saved, are you sure you want to leave?"

When I click "Confirm" and close the window - and re-open it the next time the folders seem to be ok, so in this dialogue the changes have been made.
But after every restart the NAS seems to have forgtotten the changes or these changes have not been saved properly in the first place.

I've already de-installed / re-installed the Multimedia Server and updated TOS to 4.2.09 - but to no avail.
In fact it had been working for some time (months), but after I added the new folder to the list a few days ago, this problems came back.

The only thing that helps is to connect to the TOS, open the Multimedia Server dialogue and click on "Apply" so the DLNA gets initialized and the new folder pops up in my connected devices - but this re-scanning of folders takes several minutes.

Any help appreciated.
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Re: Multimedia Server does not save changes / new folders

Post by TMS »

Hi,
Can you take a few pictures to illustrate?
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
tobi777

Re: Multimedia Server does not save changes / new folders

Post by tobi777 »

Today it is working ok. Demo effect. I will investigate further.