SSD CACHE SSD COMPATIBILITY

Hardware compatibility like hard drive, SSD, memory module, Wi-Fi adapter.
betuning

SSD CACHE SSD COMPATIBILITY

Post by betuning »

Hello,
I am trying to activate the ssd cache, it does not work with my crucial BX500 so could you tell me if the samsung 870 evo is compatible or other because the list on the site resumes from standby reference.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: SSD CACHE SSD COMPATIBILITY

Post by TMSupport »

Please advise your TNAS model number and current TOS version.
Could you get to this page to enable SSD cache?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
betuning

Post by betuning »

F5-221
TOS 4.2.14

I put the ssd hide the nas restart but it is still disabled so I think of an incompatibility with my ssd "CT480BX500SSD1"
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Could you please take a screenshot of the detailed information of your Storage pool ?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
betuning

Post by betuning »

Attachments
storagepool3.JPG
storagepool2.JPG
storagepool.JPG
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Did the TNAS reboot automatically after enabling SSD cache and clicking Confirm? It would be rebooted automatically if the SSD is enabled successfully.
betuning

Post by betuning »

TMSupport wrote: 08 Jul 2021, 17:56 Did the TNAS reboot automatically after enabling SSD cache and clicking Confirm? It would be rebooted automatically if the SSD is enabled successfully.
I have already several times and after restarting the ssd cache always deactivate
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Is it ok to let the engineer to check it? To see whether it's the compatible issue or the firmware. Please contact support(at)terra-master.com to confirm it.
canadianviking

Post by canadianviking »

Stop any applications you have running on the NAS before you try and enable the SSD cache.