TerraMaster F5-221 2 x 4tb Raid1

RAID, Volume, storage pool, hard drive, USB, SSD cache and iSCSI LUN
Enzo

Re: TerraMaster F5-221 2 x 4tb Raid1

Post by Enzo »

Hello,

I was streaming a movie when it just stopped playing, I logged into the NAS and it was
showing the movie folder as empty.

I restarted the NAS and now im unable to log in with tnas pc or via the login for tos and the NAS is
not showing up on my network.

Is there anything I can do to recover my data? will a factory reset wipe the drives?

This is turning into a nightmare I can only guess this is a faulty unit I have some 8tb of data I need
to recover.

Please help,thanks
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please send an email with this issue to support(at)terra-master.com, I will ask our engineer to help you by remote session.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Enzo

Post by Enzo »

Hi thank you.

I have sent the email, I reinstreinstalled TOS from the web and I am now able to log in again.

The only issue I have now is that the admin drive had a folder called "Video1" it is now missing and its showing the drive as empty no data, this is the original fault I had and it seems to keep happening now.

Thanks
Enzo

Post by Enzo »

Now the folder is back.

Why is this happening and always wih the admin drive?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Yes, we have received your email and replied to you.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “Storage”