F2-210 Wiped?

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
thejsn

F2-210 Wiped?

Post by thejsn »

Hey gang. I've got an issue here that has me concerned and perplexed. Already on the latest version of TOS, I recently installed the TOS patch 1.03viewtopic.php?f=28&t=853/ that was released for ARM models. Then shortly thereafter, I changed a folder permission (logged in as admin) and rebooted due to some perceived wonkiness. Now, after trying to access my NAS, I've been presented with the initialization steps (see pics). This has me worried that everything's been wiped.

I SSH'd into the NAS as root via the set IP -p 9222 but there's nothing there when I'm rooting around. I find this also distressing because my password is intact and the assigned IP is intact. If everything got wiped, would that include the settings of the machine?

So, has anyone had experience with this and is my data borked?
Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 11.37.11 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 11.36.53 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 11.36.38 AM.png
thejsn

Re: F2-210 Wiped?

Post by thejsn »

Okay, here's an update since I can't edit my earlier post. Via SSH I can navigate to the /mnt folder and "ls" gets me a list of my created folders but I can't cd into them. Am I missing something here?

Also, would reinstalling the latest TOS help? Is there a way to do that via SSH? And if so, what gets lost/retained? Sorry for tons of questions but i'm just trying to figure this all out. Thanks!
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

If you are prompted to create a new storage pool, you need to stop it immediately, or you will lose your data. You can write an email to your tech team and ask for help.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
thejsn

Post by thejsn »

Yeah, I did pause to make sure I didn't proceed with the wizard. I do have a ticket with support but was hoping some had experience with this. We'll see what happens...