Volume(s) missing

RAID, Volume, storage pool, hard drive, USB, SSD cache and iSCSI LUN
SquireDude

Volume(s) missing

Post by SquireDude »

Hi,
I have just reinserted 2 drives, which were working, into my F4-210. Using Windows File Manager files are now not available.
The TOS shows all 4 drives on its desktop as well as Storage Pool, and Volume. It does NOT show in the Shared Folder.
It appears that the F4-210 is not mounting the drives.

What do I do to get the drive to be visible again?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Volume(s) missing

Post by TMSupport »

After the TOS reinstallation, to ensure you can see the data in your hard drives, please check the following:

1. Please ensure the admin user has the R/W permission to the shared folders.
Please go to TOS Control Panel – Privileges – User – select the user and Edit – Permission

2. Please ensure the shared folder’s R/W permission is authorized to the user:
Please go to TOS Control Panel – Privileges – Shared Folder – select the shared folder and Edit – please check in User permission and Group permission accordingly.

3. If you are still unable to see the data, please go to TOS Control Panel – Privileges – Shared Folder – Advanced – Restore to
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
SquireDude

Re: Volume(s) missing

Post by SquireDude »

Thanks for the assist... the instructions worked perfectly both drives are now back...