TNAS F5-420

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
Lrobert

Re: TNAS F5-420

Post by Lrobert »

TMSupport wrote: 14 Sep 2020, 14:28 Please advise whether it’s ok to let our engineer has a remote session to help you. You can contact us at support(at)terra-master.com to confirm it.
I contacted support and they advised a new bootable USB which I purchased and installed with no change, the device will not respond and cannot be initialized or found on my network. All Hard drive lights are red even when there are no drives in the bay. The LAN indicators do not light up at all. Is there any thing else to try?
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Would you tell which USB boot you purchased? I want to make sure you did not get a wrong one.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Hi, your device may defective, please contact our tech team by email and ask for warranty service.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “Initialization”