How to see progress/status of copying?

RAID, Volume, storage pool, hard drive, USB, SSD cache and iSCSI LUN
johnt107

How to see progress/status of copying?

Post by johnt107 »

I've been copying files from my USBs using TOS File Manager. I go to the relevant USB directory, mark the files or directories I want to copy, click ctl-c, then go to NAS directory and right click then paste. Usually I then get no indication of anything happening though the files do copy over. Today I noticed after some time a progress window did pop up sometime. Is it normal for there to be no progress information - at least for a while?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: How to see progress/status of copying?

Post by TMSupport »

There should be progress bar for the status of copying unless the files are very small and too quick to be noted.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
johnt107

Post by johnt107 »

The current copying is all large files.
What about after browser window closes? When I log back in there is no indicator. Is there a way to see progress when logging in again after logout?
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

currently no, this feature will be added in the coming new update.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)