Reported storage pool size

RAID, Volume, storage pool, hard drive, USB, SSD cache and iSCSI LUN
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Reported storage pool size

Post by TMSupport »

Not so sure for the moment. You can contact us when the backup is finished. And our technician will check it for you.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
pookie69

Post by pookie69 »

I was successful with rebuilding the drive. This time I chose JBOD format.

After transferring all od the data back it was working like a charm for few days. There was a power interruption and upon rebooting the box, Windows is now reporting access denied. I cannot copy, move or delete anything on the drive.

Why so many problems with something that is suppose to be a safe 24/7 storage?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Power outage may badly affect the HDDs which are in high speed spinning.
Please advise whether it’s ok to let our engineer has a remote session to check it. Please confirm it with email to support(at)terra-master.com
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
pookie69

Post by pookie69 »

I am sorry but this --> Power outage may badly affect the HDDs which are in high speed spinning <-- is not an intelligent answer.

I am afraid that you cannot provide me with usable advice here. There is abslolutely no need for your engineer to remotely log into my equipment curtently in use.

I will return the box and provide an appropriate review for it.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

May I know what kind of drive you installed in your tnas?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)

Return to “Storage”