Copy from USB drive too slow

RAID, Volume, storage pool, hard drive, USB, SSD cache and iSCSI LUN
oli76

Copy from USB drive too slow

Post by oli76 »

Hi,

I bought a F2-210 with 2 3tb Ironwolf disk configured in RAID1.
I want to transfert my films from USB 3 extrenal drive but it fails : it's blocked on the copy windows size : calcuating ... and copy nothing

Even with only 10 files it didn't work.
What could be the issue because it's just unusable like this and I'm very unsatisfied with this Nas.

Regards,
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Copy from USB drive too slow

Post by TMSupport »

Hi, how did you transfer the files from your USB external drive to TNAS, copy and paste? Please try to install USB Copy app from TOS application center to transfer the files.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
oli76

Post by oli76 »

Hi,

With the USB Copy app it works but it's not really user friendly to transfert files to have to configure each times a Tasks !
Why the normal copy / paste do not work ?

Regards,
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

As you are transferring data through the web, it is not a good way to handle big file transfer. That's why the app USB copy was made to handle such kind of operation.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “Storage”