TOS 5.1.13 doesn't regconize DAS D4-300

RAID, Volume, storage pool, hard drive, USB, SSD cache and iSCSI LUN
galni

TOS 5.1.13 doesn't regconize DAS D4-300

Post by galni »

Hi,
Since I upgraded to TOS 5.1.13, I could not connect successfully DAS D4-300 into the F5-211 anymore, there is nothing display in USB device in the Control Panel, so I have no way to read/write data from DAS. I tried connecting the DAS into my Macbook and MacOS stills see all the disks and the DAS still works normally.
This issue doesn't happen in TOS 5.0.176, and I found the TOS 5.1.13 really disappointed. The only issue I got in TOS 5.0.176 is that it doesn't display full of total disks in the DAS, e.g.: The TOS just displays 2 of 3 available disks, the next time it just saw 1 disk.... But when I connected the DAS into my Macbook, I could see all disks in DAS and they're totally in good health.
FYI, I am using ExFat format for all disks in the DAS D4-300.
Please help fix this annoying issue as soon as possible.
Thank you so much!
TMRyan
TerraMaster Team

Re: TOS 5.1.13 doesn't regconize DAS D4-300

Post by TMRyan »

Have you tried to change the USB interface of TNAS?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement)
galni

Re: TOS 5.1.13 doesn't regconize DAS D4-300

Post by galni »

{L_BUTTON_AT}TMRyan

Hi, if you mean I should try using another USB port at the back, I did it many times but the NAS didn't regconize the DAS. I tried restarting my NAS, and after the restart, it could detect the DAS but not see all of disks. I don't want to restart the NAS each time I plugged in the DAS or any external USB devices.
Or please guide me if understand the "change the USB interface of TNAS" phrase incorrectly.