sysSnapShoot space

RAID, Volume, storage pool, hard drive, USB, SSD cache and iSCSI LUN
TMnorah
TerraMaster Team

Re: sysSnapShoot space

Post by TMnorah »

You can go to Control Panel "Storage Management" Volume, select the volume you are using, and click More "Usage Details in the upper right corner to view your specific capacity allocation.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Supr4

Post by Supr4 »

Whenever i delete a file, it goes to 'Others' space. What is others? It doesn't tell me much.
https://ibb.co/5W6mGj9

Disk is still full and I cant even copy files to another external disk, it just says error when i use the internal file manager.
Supr4

Post by Supr4 »

I'm also seeing abnormal usage of memory with barely any process running, it also doesn't say anything useful on control panel/Processes (top memory usage process is 2.3% for TOS Daemon...).
Supr4

Post by Supr4 »

Support team helped me.
For everyones benefit, this apparently happened because there was snapshots built in previous TOS version that were not recognized by latest TOS5.
To clear them, create snapshots with the same name as before and that will overwrite the existing file and after that you can delete them.

Thanks