shared folder empty after rebooting

RAID, Volume, storage pool, hard drive, USB, SSD cache and iSCSI LUN
myraymond2016

shared folder empty after rebooting

Post by myraymond2016 »

Hi,

Today due to power outage my NAS got rebooted. but after rebooting, everything is fine except for one shared folder . this folder is on volume 1 and becomes empty. but other folder on same volume is fine.

Terra Master, could you please help me to recover the data from that folder as I am losing a lot of important files!
myraymond2016

Re: shared folder empty after rebooting

Post by myraymond2016 »

the folder is called public which is created by TOS. I stored a lot of important files under that folder.
myraymond2016

Post by myraymond2016 »

My Volume is 48% full. but I don't have any sharing folder in that volume. how can I get the missing part back from volume #2?
Attachments
2.JPG
1.JPG
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

For the empty folder, which volume is it on? If you want to restore from volume 2. Please go to TOS Control Panel – Privileges – Shared Folder – Advanced – Restore to Volume 2.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
myraymond2016

Post by myraymond2016 »

update: last night I contacted the support team and with remote help from their engineer, the issue was resolved. the service from TerraMaster is great!