Upgrading harddrives

RAID, Volume, storage pool, hard drive, USB, SSD cache and iSCSI LUN
Bamafan35611

Upgrading harddrives

Post by Bamafan35611 »

I just upgraded my nas to 4 14 tb hdds. I done one drive at a time and repaired the raid and everything seem to work fine. I done the last drive and and it done it thing but now he volume still says the same storage as my old hdds but the storage pool says the storage of my new drives. I went in and change the compacity of the volume to the max and still it isnt showing up my storage. What can i do to fix this?
Scrums

Re: Upgrading harddrives

Post by Scrums »

I replaced a single drive last February and had the same issue with volume size.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=266&p=1040&sid=798 ... ec06#p1040

I have just replaced all my drives with new 10 TB drives and the last one will finish rebuilding in an hour or so. So far the volume is still showing the old size, the storage pool is the 'correct' size. I am fully expecting to have to run the command that I ran previously (see above post). I will report back once the rebuilding has finished.
TMRyan
TerraMaster Team

Re: Upgrading harddrives

Post by TMRyan »

Hello,
If the capacity is displayed as 8373.76GB, you can try to set the volume capacity to 8370, then click Apply, and then refresh and set the volume capacity to 8373.76.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement)