When I try uploading pictures or videos to a folder in a public folder from TNAS iPhone it fails

SMB, NFS, AFP, FTP, web file manager and Rsync server.
DigitalDeath

When I try uploading pictures or videos to a folder in a public folder from TNAS iPhone it fails

Post by DigitalDeath »

When I try uploading pictures of videos to a folder in a public folder from TNAS iPhone it fails.

I have a folder inside public called transfers.
I open the TNAS app version 2.4.15 on my iPhone.
Click on File then public and then transfer.
I can see the list of current files.
I select upload and then select "Select video"
I select a couple of videos and click on done
I get the message that the file has been added to the upload list.
Wait and refresh in the computer and either nothing happens sometimes and sometimes uploads one of the files and ignores the rest.

All computers can see the transfer folder and read the files and upload to them from the computer but the iPhone app can't.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: When I try uploading pictures or videos to a folder in a public folder from TNAS iPhone it fails

Post by TMzethar »

I'm sorry that there is a problem in your use. With the iOS version update, the 2.4.x version of TNAS mobile may not be able to run in the background, causing your transmission may fail or be interrupted.
It is recommended that you keep the app running in the foreground as much as possible.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
DigitalDeath

Re: When I try uploading pictures or videos to a folder in a public folder from TNAS iPhone it fails

Post by DigitalDeath »

I see. That explains it.

Thank you.