RSYNC fails again

SMB, NFS, AFP, FTP, web file manager and Rsync server.
mowy

RSYNC fails again

Post by mowy »

Hi, it's still worthless to check the "do not show it again" box, I always check it and it reappears.

RSYNC still does not work well, it only makes copies from nas to nas the first time, then it forgets the programming whether it is complete or cumulative, it is unfortunate that in 2023 the issue of copying from nas to nas does not work well.

versiones 4.2.32 y 4.2.40 FIX IT,
Once and for all, if necessary, copy from another competing operating system and do something more professional.

I have two terramasters :ugeek:
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: RSYNC fails again

Post by TMroy »

If your devices are x.86 models, it is recommended to update to 5.1 latest version.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
mowy

Post by mowy »

both ---> F2-221 <----
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please update to TOS 5.1.24 first. Then check if the issue still exists.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
mowy

Post by mowy »

WHY i will update my system? The 5.1 have issues with SFTP and user access control.
why the users can see the name of my folders?? or other folders users?? ok cant open this folders why its not professional or yes? folders name of contability, employees... etc its not SECURE.

I understand that if you ask me to update it is because you recognize that version 4 does not work. does it work on 5? sure?????

I want files to be copied from one nas to another nas, from the folder that I indicate, only from the modifications that I make on the server. if I delete 1 file that deletes it from the other, if I create a folder inside that it creates the folder on the other nas. Did you already do this?
powerQ

Post by powerQ »

I prefer to keep my system updated.
F4-221 TOS 5.1.34 (SAMSUNG 250 SSD x1, WD Red 8TB x 1, Single drive)
F2-423 TOS 5.1.34 RAID1(12TB IronWolf x 2)
TMLyy
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMLyy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}mowy

Control Panel》Remote Folder You can use SMB or NFS remote mount function.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
mowy

Post by mowy »

I appreciate your help, but it's not a solution, it's a patch.
mowy

Post by mowy »

TMSupport wrote: 10 Mar 2023, 16:43 Please update to TOS 5.1.24 first. Then check if the issue still exists.
You are in the support tell me if it works well. Well, I already tried version 5 on one of the nas and it had more bugs than version 4, pay a beta tester to fix bugs and don't use the final client.

I put hope in your brand, to help and not use the "famous" brands and, you ask me to check for me if version 5.1 no longer has bugs? Do you think I'm an Apple fanboy that I don't care about failures?

I bought two terramasters for the company and I am responsible, now my boss ask me for explanations of the problems.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

As Rsync works well in our lab, we do not know why it does not work in your environment. So we need to you try a different version.
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)