NFS doesn't write all records to /etc/exports

SMB, NFS, AFP, FTP, web file manager and Rsync server.
freman

NFS doesn't write all records to /etc/exports

Post by freman »

Hi
I've been having problems ever since I added a second client to my NFS share, took me a little while to get around to sshing in to take a look
Screenshot 2022-12-25 194306.png
As you can see by the screenshot I have 2 clients set up (one was originally read only but for testing I made it rw)

As you can see here there's only one record in /etc/exports

Code: Select all

[SuperUser@Store ~]# cat /etc/exports
"/Volume1/Aria2" *(rw,async,crossmnt,insecure_locks,sec=sys,no_root_squash,anonuid=6,anongid=4)
"/Volume1/DockerData" *(rw,async,crossmnt,insecure_locks,sec=sys,no_root_squash,anonuid=6,anongid=4)
"/Volume1/Photos" *(rw,async,crossmnt,insecure_locks,sec=sys,no_root_squash,anonuid=6,anongid=4)
"/Volume1/public" 10.0.0.2(rw,async,crossmnt,insecure_locks,sec=sys,all_squash,anonuid=0,anongid=4)
[SuperUser@Store ~]#
TMwuu
TerraMaster Team

Re: NFS doesn't write all records to /etc/exports

Post by TMwuu »

{L_BUTTON_AT}freman

Hello, in the TOS5.0 system, only one NFS rule set for the shared folder can be identified, and this problem has been solved in the TOS5.1 system. For this problem, you can choose to set the rule to allow all clients to connect on the TOS5.0 system, or upgrade to the TOS5.1 system.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
freman

Re: NFS doesn't write all records to /etc/exports

Post by freman »

The UI lets you define multiple.
I'm not sure why you'd need a beta upgrade, surely this feature would be backportable.