webdav Certificate Problem

SMB, NFS, AFP, FTP, web file manager and Rsync server.
gretor

webdav Certificate Problem

Post by gretor »

Hello,

I am setting up a WebDav server. Everything is working so far.
In the settings of the Terra Master NAS I have selected SSL certificate Webdev. But I can not download the certificate there ( error: source file does not exist ).

If I now want to log on to the Webdav server unfortunately come unsightly certificate error message ... nothing trustworthy... and so on.

How do I get a reasonable certificate, with which I can connect the Terra master without such an error message.

Thank you very much.

greetings gretor
TNAS F2-221 - TOS 5
4 GB Ram
2x 4 TB WD Red - Raid 1
TMnorah
TerraMaster Team

Re: webdav Certificate Problem

Post by TMnorah »

Hi, what version of the system are you using? We need to verify that.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}gretor

The webDAV in TOS uses the default self-signed certificate from TerraMaster, due to not a CA certificate, you will be prompted with an untrusted certificate when you connect from a client. If you can confirm the certificate is from TerraMaster, you can click "Trust this certificate" and "Go ahead anyway".
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
gretor

Post by gretor »

OK,
this self-signed certificate is then simply called "webdev"? at least that's what it shows me in the file manager when I connect.
Why can I not "download" the "self-signed certificate" in options. Even if it is self-signed, it should be possible.
But if I press webdav and download in options, it says "source file could not be read.

greetings gretor
TNAS F2-221 - TOS 5
4 GB Ram
2x 4 TB WD Red - Raid 1
gretor

Post by gretor »

Okay, clicked away the certificate error message and trust the Terra Master certificate. So everything is working fine now.
But I have another question. In the settings I clicked "Enable WebDav protocol".

However, I can not find the logging for this in the settings ? There are only protocols to http , smb ftp etc. to find.

Where can I find the webdav log files ?

greetings gretor
TNAS F2-221 - TOS 5
4 GB Ram
2x 4 TB WD Red - Raid 1
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

1. Log in to the SSH terminal
2. Execute the following command.

Code: Select all

cat /tmp/log/access_log
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
gretor

Post by gretor »

thank you, everything works so far.
TNAS F2-221 - TOS 5
4 GB Ram
2x 4 TB WD Red - Raid 1

Return to “File Services”