Admin Home Folder

SMB, NFS, AFP, FTP, web file manager and Rsync server.
wcbluhm

Admin Home Folder

Post by wcbluhm »

Hello,
I have been using the admin folder to store files related to NAS administration. Unfortunately, at some point today, these files have disappeared. I have determined that these files are not in the recycle bin. Is there anything I can do to help find out what happened to the files? Is there a way to retrieve them?
Thank you in advance!

System Information:
TNAS F4-210 running TOS 4.1.32-2008031214. 3 volumes installed: Seagate IronWolf 10TB x 2; Seagate Exos 16TB x 1.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Admin Home Folder

Post by TMSupport »

So the admin folder is there but the files disappeared? Could you take a screenshot in return?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
wcbluhm

Post by wcbluhm »

Hello,
Your assertion is correct - the folder is present, however is now completely empty.
I have attached screenshots of the display both in TOS and the File Explorer.
Thank you!
Attachments
admin folder (TOS).png
admin folder (File Explorer).png
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMS »

Hi,your files have not disappeared, you are looking at volume two, you can go to the control panel 》shared folders》 advanced and restore to volume one, adjust the system volume back to volume one, you can see your files are in volume one .
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @