Multiple Connections Issues Map Drives

SMB, NFS, AFP, FTP, web file manager and Rsync server.
Alexh4e

Multiple Connections Issues Map Drives

Post by Alexh4e »

Hi there,

I’ve a problem with a Terramaster F2-210 in a small office with 4 pc connected. One of these pc everyday has problem to connect to mapped drive in Explorer.

I’ve mapped 2 folders with rights and permissions (all is good configured passwords etc as same as the other Pc of the office), but every day I need to do from command line "net use * /delete" command for discard credentials and reinsert..

Often do that command is not enough.. and I have to reboot the NAS. Another curious thing is that if I can try to connect to the storage in Https the page show me a pop-up with “Token exiped”. If i connect in “Chrome hidden mode” I can access with all credentials created.

Can you please help me?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Multiple Connections Issues Map Drives

Post by TMSupport »

As for the access to the mapped drive, what’s the operation system for the specific computer? Is it the same with other 3 computers? It’s possibly not the problem with our device, but the reason of the computer system and settings there.
As for “token expired”, it will prompt you that token expired when there is no operation on TOS webpage more than 24minutes. You can refresh the page, and enter the username and password to login again.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “File Services”