TNAS ONLINE IS VERY SLOW TO LOAD ITEMS

IPv4/6, Port, VPN, proxy, SSH, remote access and more.
samael205

TNAS ONLINE IS VERY SLOW TO LOAD ITEMS

Post by samael205 »

When I try to access my NAS from tnas online, it loads the application very slowly, I have a 200Mb / s symmetric connection (Fiber). What can go wrong?

I also have problems of slowness when making file transfers, for example, when I try to go from one directory to another, through a Network connection, directly, it only allows a maximum transfer of 11Mb / s, having a Gbit Router.

Any idea how to improve speeds, both in Red Lan and through the internet?
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: TNAS ONLINE IS VERY SLOW TO LOAD ITEMS

Post by TMroy »

Hi, TNAS.online is a free service which offers very basic remote access for TNAS users, the bandwidth for each user is limited,in traffic jams, the speed may be very slow. If you like a faster remote speed, you may need to choose a static internet IP address for your TNAS or use the DDNS pay service.

For local LAN transfer speed, please refer to the troubleshooting article: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=527
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
luckykenny

Post by luckykenny »

Indeed, it is very slow even with 100M broadband Internet transmission, giga LAN router. It may takes 30~40mins for 134MB data, 60~65Kb/s transmission rate in average. It is really need to speed it up!
sianderson
Great Britain

Post by sianderson »

if you are just trying to access files on the nas drive you could look at setting up the FTP server (securely), this then bypasses any TNAS server and should utilise 100% of your available bandwidth and allow you to transfer files backwards and forwards (you can even "add a network location" in windows explorer so it looks similar to a network drive)
F2-210

taybahau84

Post by taybahau84 »

Yeah,i just update my F2-422 to 4.2.07 ,my speed still very slow 2.5kb/s over remote, and also my hhd 12tb but only can use 10tb?can someone help me this please?
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

taybahau84 wrote: 04 Dec 2020, 01:53 Yeah,i just update my F2-422 to 4.2.07 ,my speed still very slow 2.5kb/s over remote, and also my hhd 12tb but only can use 10tb?can someone help me this please?
For network speed issues, you can check the above post.Regarding the capacity, this is a matter of the calculation method of the hard disk manufacturer and the conversion of the binary system.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)