F4-210 Not able to connect via 192.168.0.29

IPv4/6, Port, VPN, proxy, SSH, remote access and more.
vlowflo

F4-210 Not able to connect via 192.168.0.29

Post by vlowflo »

Dear support,

I can not login to my TNAS. Error message: The website is not available
I was not using my TNAS for like 2 months. Now I wanted to get access to TNAS and I can not login with the link I was using before (it was always working with this link before): http://192.168.0.29:8181/tos/index.php?user/login

I was searching in the forum and found this article: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=696&p=3154&hilit=bricked#p3154
I tried to follow those instructions and downloaded your file: tftpd.rar. I tried to open it with my winrar but it is saying "the archive either has an unknown format or is damaged". Can you provide this in another format?

Can you please help me.
Thank you.

Florian
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: F4-210 Not able to connect via 192.168.0.29

Post by TMSupport »

Could your device be detected with TNAS PC?
Please reboot your device without any hard drives, and run TNAS PC to search again. and keep us informed with the result.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
vlowflo

Post by vlowflo »

No. When I bought TNAS I could detect TNAS once and connected it. Afterwards I used the microsoft settings to attach my hard drivers for fast access. I did reboot my TNAS as you described but it could not find my TNAS. Unfortunately.

Do I need to update my TNAS? Is this mandatory?
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=571

Thank you for your help.
Florian
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

TNAS PC is a desktop application, you can use it to search your tnas and manage it. Please download and install TNAS PC on your computer, and use the TNAS PC to search your tnas again.

if you still fail to find your tnas, please follow the instruction to re-install your tos:viewtopic.php?f=75&t=423

you can download the latest TOS, and choose manually install during installation.http://dl.terra-master.com/cn/TOS_A1.0_ ... 061204.ins
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
vlowflo

Post by vlowflo »

I found the solution:
I needed to deactivate and activate my WLAN Adapter on my laptop again and then it worked....
I can now login again via 192.168.0.29.

Regarding the software TNAS desktop PC. Please see my screenshot attached. This is always blank. When I open the software it automatically starts the search and after that it is saying: search completed. 0 TNAS devices found. Shall I uninstall and reinstall the software?

One more thing:
I saw on your website that you provided new updates for my TNAS F4-210. Do I need to update it or is this happening automatically?

Thank you very much!
Florian
Attachments
TNAS Desktop PC.PNG
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

If you fails to search your device on TNAS PC, please refer to the article: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=430

Please read the TOS release notes, and you can decide if you need to update your TOS.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)

Return to “Network & Remote Access”