F2-221 Random Network Disconnects

IPv4/6, Port, VPN, proxy, SSH, remote access and more.
buzzkc

Re: F2-221 Random Network Disconnects

Post by buzzkc »

Seems I'm suffering a similar issue. So when your nas is "dropped off", I assume it can't be pinged or the web console accessed?

This is the case with mine running on 4.1.30. Disconnecting the lan cable and re-connecting it has re-established comminications again. Has this been the case with yours?

I recently moved it over to an unmanaged switch from my unifi switch about the same time as the last firmware update. I thought maybe that was causing the issue, but wondering if the issue may be with the firmware now. It's easy enough for me to move it back to the main unifi switch, but it's happened pretty infrequently for me.
buzzkc

Post by buzzkc »

I had another disconnect this morning. Unplugging the network cable and reconnecting re-established the network connection, but still don't know the cause.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please contact suppor(at)terra-master.com to get technical support of this issue.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)