F5-221 VPN Connection Issues

IPv4/6, Port, VPN, proxy, SSH, remote access and more.
Stevd

F5-221 VPN Connection Issues

Post by Stevd »

Has anyone been able to set up a vpn connection to NordVPN or any other VPN provider from a F5-221

I have tried setting up the connection by downloading the config file and also found the server certificates. When I try to connect it just fails.

I see there is another similar thread but no outcome.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: F5-221 VPN Connection Issues

Post by TMroy »

Hi, please make sure you have selected a correct protocol and used correct credential provided by your VPN service provider.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Stevd

Post by Stevd »

Yep, I have done all of that.

The only protocol which should work is the OpenVPN protocol as this is the only protocol that NordVPN allows from the terramaster list, but I just can't seem to get ot to play.
Stevd

Post by Stevd »

Terramaster TOS seems to force you to put a CA certificate in, however on other VPN setup tutorials it seems this isn't necessary. Am I doing something wrong?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Yes, a CA certificate is needed.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Stevd

Post by Stevd »

Even with a CA certificate, it still doesn't work.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please contact us at support(a)terra-master.com, a remote check will be arranged for you.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)