No-IP issues

IPv4/6, Port, VPN, proxy, SSH, remote access and more.
pinuk

No-IP issues

Post by pinuk »

Hi,

I have setup DDNS in the Remote Access app using my No-IP account. However, unless I make changes to my settings in the Remote Access app and apply them, it doesn’t update No-IP with my WAN IP. I just see the blank entries for IP last checked and IP next checked in the DDNS update results section. Any ideas?

Thanks,
pinuk

Re: No-IP issues

Post by pinuk »

Forgot to mention I am using an F2-210 with TOS v4.1.21
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Hi, Thank you for the suggestion on other DDNS options. It’s forwarded to our tech dept and shall be added if it’s operable.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
pinuk

Post by pinuk »

I didn't suggest any other options in this post (although I did in another one) this one relates to an issue i am having with the current DDNS feature. I have emailed support for assistance with this. Thanks.
pinuk

Post by pinuk »

I didn't get much help from support and figured out the issue so I thought I post it here in case anyone else ever came across the issue.

Basically, DDNS with NoIP works on my NAS. However, the IP last checked and IP next checked boxes in the DDNS update results section never update.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

The DDNS update time is a bug, will fix it soon.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)