Unable to map a windows drive

IPv4/6, Port, VPN, proxy, SSH, remote access and more.
JamieReid

Unable to map a windows drive

Post by JamieReid »

As stated in the title I am unable unable to map a windows drive from other computers in the network.

The device is a FS-210. It is definitely working as I can access it from the web at

The following isd the error I get

If I diagnose the issue it will say that the remote server rejecting the connection (occasionally the windows tool says it cant diagnose the problem too)

What am I doing wrong? All I am doing is accessing in File Explorer via \\192.168.1.143

I will change the IP to a more permanent one that fits my network when I can connect via windows
JamieReid

Re: Unable to map a windows drive

Post by JamieReid »

FYI I can't use the TNAS tool as this is all I see

There are no options like there are in the image displayed on the (official Help Page)https://help.terra-master.com/TOS/view/ ... OS_Guide_1. They look like two different applications.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Unable to map a windows drive

Post by TMSupport »

You need to enter the path to the TNAS shared folder in Folder Options (e.g. \\192.168.1.143\public, where 192.168.1.143 is the IP address of your TNAS device and public is the name of the shared folder in the TNAS device).
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)