Access Denied after update

IPv4/6, Port, VPN, proxy, SSH, remote access and more.
kefnsofl

Access Denied after update

Post by kefnsofl »

Greetings,

I have updated my TNAS F2-210 to 4.1.21-2002271849. After the software update I am unable to SFTP or SSH from a linux server to the TNAS with any account except for the root account. When I try to SSH or SFTP I am getting an "Access Denied" message. Before the software upgrade this was working fine. When I do login with root I do see that the home folders to have the correct owner. I also notice some my SSH port I had defined has changed back to the default so this is leading me to believe that maybe some other settings for SSH / Remote access could have possible changed as well.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Keith
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Access Denied after update

Post by TMroy »

Please try login your TOS, go to control panel and check if the SSH permission is set for the user.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
kefnsofl

Post by kefnsofl »

Hello Roy,

Thank you for the information! I did not realize that I had to login as the actual admin to make the change.
Once I did that the change was easy to make. Thanks again for help. Loving my NAS its more diverse than I expected!

Best Regards,
Keith
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

kefnsofl wrote: 02 May 2020, 23:54 Hello Roy,

Thank you for the information! I did not realize that I had to login as the actual admin to make the change.
Once I did that the change was easy to make. Thanks again for help. Loving my NAS its more diverse than I expected!

Best Regards,
Keith
You're welcome.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)