Lost file manager function

IPv4/6, Port, VPN, proxy, SSH, remote access and more.
Drumrjoe

Lost file manager function

Post by Drumrjoe »

Hello,

Newer TerraMaster user here.

I have the TerraMaster F4-210. I was able to login via Windows File manager and copy/back up folders in the past but cannot login anymore.

I can access the TOS filemanger and can also login via my IPad and see files when on the same network...

Before I try and do a factory restore on the PC, I am looking for some direction.

I have tried making sure that SMB is active in the TOS File Manager, I have even unchecked, apply and then it automatically restores the check.

Trying to copy files via the TOS File manager is not reliable and I understand that is not the preferred method any way.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Drumrjoe
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Lost file manager function

Post by TMSupport »

Please refer to the article for troubleshooting.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Drumrjoe

Re: Lost file manager function

Post by Drumrjoe »

Thanks for your help. I am running Windows 10 and I am usually able to connect and map the TNAS but it doesn't stay connected. It seems to disconnect at random times.. I can only reconnect it by powering down and restarting the NAS. After it randomly disconnects I get the error code "0x80070035" if I try to access the NAS.

If you need screen caps of anything, please let me know.

Thanks,

Joe