F2-220 not booting up

IPv4/6, Port, VPN, proxy, SSH, remote access and more.
BenW2022

F2-220 not booting up

Post by BenW2022 »

I bought my F2-220 in August of 2018 on Amazon, earlier this week I noticed I was no longer able to access the device on the network. I turned it off, turned it back on, and it just doesn't load up. No lights indicating LAN is working, all the HDD lights are red, the power light is green.

I've taken drives out, tried to power it back up, same thing, all HDD lights red, no LAN light, and power light is green. Tried a different port on the switch, tried a different network cable, nothing works.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: F2-220 not booting up

Post by TMSupport »

The initboot system is corrupted. Please refer to the article to burn a new one.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
BenW2022

Post by BenW2022 »

I've tried multiple times using Ubunto as I'm unable to get onto TOS, is there any other way to resolve the problem? I'm not very good when it comes to Virtual machines & running Ubunto
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

It can be purchased on Amazon, if it is not available in your country, you can contact our service team for help.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
BenW2022

Post by BenW2022 »

I've looked on Amazon & I'm unable to find it, I've also sent an e-mail to the customer service team but as of yet I've not had a response.
crisisacting

Post by crisisacting »

BenW2022 wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 21:51 I've tried multiple times using Ubunto as I'm unable to get onto TOS, is there any other way to resolve the problem? I'm not very good when it comes to Virtual machines & running Ubunto
Have you tried making a live USB for Ubuntu (or any Linux distro) and perform the initboot USB creation (it only requires a small capacity USB flash drive) within that temporary session?