Can't write files to the NAS from a mobile device

IPv4/6, Port, VPN, proxy, SSH, remote access and more.
ciprian2097

Can't write files to the NAS from a mobile device

Post by ciprian2097 »

Hi there,

I got a TerraMaster F2-210 a couple of days ago and I have this problem. I activated the Bonjour and TIme Machine features as I wanted to backup my Mac on the NAS.
However, when I try to add a file on a the shared folder from my phone, I get an error message "Error 100093 OSStatus".
I am not able to connect to the shared folder on a Windows computer as well.
I have active the following sharing protocols: SMB/CIFS, AFP, FTP and NFS.

What settings should I modify in order to be able to access the shared folders from any device inside the network?

Thanks in advance!
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Can't write files to the NAS from a mobile device

Post by TMroy »

May I know how you add your files from your phone to your TNAS? would you describe it?

if you want to use smb file service, you can input your IP address in your file explorer address bar, like \\192.168.1.10
you should be prompted to input your credential, make sure you have input the correct username and password you create for your TNAS account.

below the smb file service settings page, you should read a note which shows you how to connect your TNAS with smb file service.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
ciprian2097

Post by ciprian2097 »

In the Files app I am connecting to the shared storage using smb://192.168.10.110 and I am using the correct username and password.

For the Windows situation, I am connecting using file://192.168.101.110 in the File Explorer.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please try to use ES File Explorer to transfer files on your mobile device.
Is there any error message when you use smb file service in windows. Please refer to the article for troubleshooting.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)