Set up VPN client

IPv4/6, Port, VPN, proxy, SSH, remote access and more.
WilkoUK

Set up VPN client

Post by WilkoUK »

I've wrestling with the set up of a VPN client for days now and still can't get it to work.

I use HMA as my VPN provider and have successfully created an LTP2 vpn tunnel on my Mac to prove that its not my router causing the problems.
Using the same settings I have set up the configuration in my F5-221, once I hit connect the process sits on 'Configuring...' and then eventually times out with 'Connection Failed' - offering no explanation as to why it failed.

To say this is frustrating is an understatement :x . I'd look at the syslog, if I could find it! It certainly isn't in /var/log/

Has anyone managed to create a VPN connection using LTP2 ?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Set up VPN client

Post by TMSupport »

Please contact our tech team to have a remote session.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
WilkoUK

Post by WilkoUK »

I'm afraid I cannot allow a 'remote session'. Please can you let me know where I can find the information you require (files / logs) and I will forward that information to you.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

After you complete the VPN configuration, please go to Desktop > Technical Support > Report Issues, export the system report and send it to our tech team.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)