Impossible access on TNAS F4-210

IPv4/6, Port, VPN, proxy, SSH, remote access and more.
MordaniMeillis

Impossible access on TNAS F4-210

Post by MordaniMeillis »

Hi, kids.

For several days I can not access the TNAS through Samba, or through ethernet.

Thank you for your attention.
Hardfecx

Re: Impossible access on TNAS F4-210

Post by Hardfecx »

Hey Kid,

tried SSH?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

{L_BUTTON_AT}MordaniMeillis

Can the TNAS PC search for your device's IP? Does the LAN light on green? Is there any error tips when you access via the browser. If possible, please attach a screenshot of the problem.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
MordaniMeillis

Post by MordaniMeillis »

I attach a screenshot where you can see what takes twenty minutes without changing.
Attachments
Sin título.jpg
Sin título.jpg (16.41 KiB) Viewed 6714 times
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

When every time TNAS restart or power on, it will try to check if the file system is healthy, if there is something wrong with the file system, it will try to repair the error. in case the system fails to do that, it may be stuck on the loading page. If this happens, that means there is an uncorrectable error on your file system. you can try to restart your device and try again, if that keeps persists, you need to find a way to backup your data, or even worse, you need to find a third-party service to recover your data.

To know more about file system corruption.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
MordaniMeillis

Post by MordaniMeillis »

From Windows I can access the TNAS files as part of a library of videos, images, music, etc. I can play them, copy them to another device and see characteristics of the files. I can't delete or create files or folders. I can't rename files or folders. Can the file system be corrupted despite being able to play files?
Attachments
Windows files explorer.jpg
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

The file system is corrupted. Please refer to the article to repair the file system.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
MordaniMeillis

Post by MordaniMeillis »

The article tells you to connect using SSH. But for this I have to access the NAS, and I can't. I have also tried to copy the files to another disk via a usb connection adapter to the PC, but the PC cannot even see the partition.
A help, please.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

If you can access your device via SMB service, you can copy the files first.
Then connect the hard drive to the computer for repair.