TNAS ONLINE IS VERY SLOW TO LOAD ITEMS - ReOpened

IPv4/6, Port, VPN, proxy, SSH, remote access and more.
Skywalker

TNAS ONLINE IS VERY SLOW TO LOAD ITEMS - ReOpened

Post by Skywalker »

There is a thread with the subject TNAS ONLINE IS VERY SLOW TO LOAD ITEMS - it seems locked for comments.

I second the opinion that accessing the TOS remotely results in terrible speeds. I have used a premium DDNS service and have also tried to access via IP direct and the experience is just terrible.

I have installed the filebrowser app and this works fine over WAN. Plex also works great over WAN. It would be good if the speed issues can be resolved in future updates.

Please let me know if there is something I can do immediately to resolve the issue. I have 1 gigabit internet and the fact other apps work ok lead me to believe it is directly an issue with TOS.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: TNAS ONLINE IS VERY SLOW TO LOAD ITEMS - ReOpened

Post by TMzethar »

TNAS.online is a free remote service that does not offer very large bandwidth, the access speed may be slower when more users visits.
But DDNS is another story, you need to check if your DDNS configuration and router setting are correct.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)