No login option

IPv4/6, Port, VPN, proxy, SSH, remote access and more.
ajg007

No login option

Post by ajg007 »

When i try to login via https://192.168.$$.$$:5443/tos/ ( $$ used for privacy) Nothing happens. Just a white page. I can still use plex, see folders in windows but cannot login to the actual server dashboard. Tried clearing cache on pc but still problem exists.

Any help would be appreciated.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: No login option

Post by TMSupport »

Please advise which web browser are you using now? IE and some other browsers may have compatible issue with TOS. It's suggested to use Google Chrome or Fire Fox.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
ajg007

Post by ajg007 »

Thanks for the reply.

My main browser is Firefox but i have also tried Edge & Chrome with the same issue.
ajg007

Post by ajg007 »

if i try on chrome on my tablet i get this error.

Warning: include_once(include/app.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/Enter.php on line 2

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'include/app.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /usr/www/Enter.php on line 2

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'raid' not found in /usr/www/Enter.php:4 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /usr/www/Enter.php on line 4
ajg007

Post by ajg007 »

Just to say i fixed the issue by reinitialising it using instructions found elsewhere on the forum.

Thanks
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMS »

The system file may be damaged or lost,please reinstall the TOS system,refer to this link method two:viewtopic.php?f=75&t=423
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @