Nas can problems connecting to network. how do you find the Mac address of your device?

IPv4/6, Port, VPN, proxy, SSH, remote access and more.
FridgeDBELI

Nas can problems connecting to network. how do you find the Mac address of your device?

Post by FridgeDBELI »

So i just moved to a new apartment complex. my f2 210 is instrumental to my workflow. When I tried to install it on the new building's wifi the Tnas pc could not find it on my network. I think it is most likely because you need to add the specific MAc address of the device to access the wifi in this building. But without being able to connect the network I can't find the physical address to connect the device to the network. any help would appriciated.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Nas can problems connecting to network. how do you find the Mac address of your device?

Post by TMSupport »

As for the issue that TNAS PC could not detect your device, please see the following:
1. Please ensure that your TNAS and computer are in the same network segment (connected to the same router);
2. Please close the firewall and anti-virus software of your computer and run TNAS PC to search again;
3. Please check whether your computer has a network proxy connection, please close the proxy connection and try again;
4. Please reboot your TNAS without any hard drives and run TNAS PC to search again.
5. Please connect your TNAS to the computer directly using the Ethernet cable and run TNAS PC again to see whether it could be detected.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “Network & Remote Access”