Cant acces tnas online trough internet, only from local network

IPv4/6, Port, VPN, proxy, SSH, remote access and more.
jaytec007

Cant acces tnas online trough internet, only from local network

Post by jaytec007 »

Hi i have f2-210 with TOS 4.2.12, when I'm connected to my local network I can access my nas with TOS and also tnas online with my ID without any problem from my computer or mobile device. But if I try to connect with a different network trough internet on tnas online I see the tnas online login page and enter my ID and clic Connect, it stays like that a few seconds then the page wont load at all like if it was not online, same thing from a mobile device. What should i do to fix that and be able to connect to my nas trough internet?

Thanks
Jay
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Re: Cant acces tnas online trough internet, only from local network

Post by TMS »

Hello, did it only appear after the upgrade, or it has not been successful?
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
jaytec007

Post by jaytec007 »

I just buy the f2-210 and receive it a few days ago, i never had an other version than this one.
The only version i had was TOS 4.2.12.
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMS »

Thank you for your feedback, we will verify it.
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
jaytec007

Post by jaytec007 »

What should i do to access my nas with tnas online trough internet? I can acces my nas with tnas online if I'm on local network but if I try trough internet when connected to an other network with my ID, tnas online wont load. Same thing with mobile phone. Is there an other way I could access my nas trough internet, ,like an FTP client? Again i can connect with an FTP client on local network but not from internet. There should be an other way to access my files in my nas trough internet than with tnas online
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

you can register a dynamic domain, and connect through DDNS. To do so, go to TOS desktop > remote access > DDNS
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)