Can't see any Applications

IPv4/6, Port, VPN, proxy, SSH, remote access and more.
peakz

Can't see any Applications

Post by peakz »

Hi There,

In Application Center, running TOS 4.1.30 on a new F2-221 with 2 WD red plus 4tb NAS in RAID0, and all I see is endless loading circle animation until timeout and then just blank window canvas. This is on ALL application filter...

Internet status in TOS overview says connected, with proper gateway and WAN connection is verified working through other devices.

LAN connection is tested working and files can be transferred to/from NAS without issue.

NAS is hardwired direct to router open to WAN.

Any ideas on what to try next?

TIA,

peakz
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Can't see any Applications

Post by TMSupport »

Which browser are you using now? Please try with a different browser such as Google Chrome or FireFox to see whether it's ok.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
peakz

Post by peakz »

Using Chrome with latest updates.
peakz

Post by peakz »

Just tried again from a different device and browser...same issue. All other windows seem to load fine In TOS, just app center that is causing problems.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

No words showing that TNAS is not connected to the Internet?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
peakz

Post by peakz »

That is correct. It says specifically that it is connected to the internet and gives my ISP gateway IP address as evidence of the same.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

As the application center need to connect with our server so that it can obtain app information. please make sure if your ISP or router blocked the link.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
peakz

Post by peakz »

Can you share IP/URI so I can test ping/traceroute?
peakz

Post by peakz »

Hi I have ssh'd in as root and can confirm I can ping domains on internet from NAS. what else can I try to determine where issue is? I have been playing around with various settings in my router to see if that helps, but nothing has made a difference.
peakz

Post by peakz »

running tcpdump shows that it is handshaking with app.terra-master.com, but nothing else. I can ping that domain from NAS as well.