F4-220 - LAN Light isn't on, device not accessing network

IPv4/6, Port, VPN, proxy, SSH, remote access and more.
cpradio

F4-220 - LAN Light isn't on, device not accessing network

Post by cpradio »

I bought my F4-220 in September of 2018 on Amazon and as of today, maybe earlier this week (not entirely sure) I noticed I was no longer able to access the device on the network. I turned it off, turned it back on, and it just doesn't load up. No lights indicating LAN is working, all the HDD lights are red, the power light is green.

I took the drives out, tried to power it back up, same thing, all HDD lights red, no LAN light, and power light is green. Tried a different port on the switch, tried a different network cable, nothing works.

Installed the TNAS software on my Mac, connected it directly to the network using an ethernet adapter, it can't find the device. Am I hosed? Wasn't expecting this to die so soon, as I have other brand NAS that are much older and still going strong (2016).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: F4-220 - LAN Light isn't on, device not accessing network

Post by TMSupport »

It's possibly the USB boot flash is broken. Please send back your Amazon order number, we will check whether a new USB boot flash is available at your location.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
cpradio

Post by cpradio »

Thanks, I sent it via email. I can't get the power button to do anything once it is lit and the HDD lights are red. It is just unresponsive.
cpradio

Post by cpradio »

Thank you so much for the quick support! I received the replacement today and I'm already up and running again!
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Thanks for the feedback and glad to know it works now.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)