Losing connectivity Win 10

IPv4/6, Port, VPN, proxy, SSH, remote access and more.
tanktron

Losing connectivity Win 10

Post by tanktron »

Hello, I am losing connectivity to my NAS ( F2-422) after 10 minutes. When I restart my PC it shows back up only to lose connectivity again. Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Losing connectivity Win 10

Post by TMSupport »

Could you give more detailed description in return? Could your device be accessed still when it loses connectivity? Could it be rebooted with the power button, or you should unplug and re-plug the power supply?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
tanktron

Post by tanktron »

The NAS can still be accessed remotely but losses connections on the LAN. Any mapped drives or folders under network in file explorer after 10-15 min error with Windows cannot access \\.... check the spelling of the name or resolve network problems I restart my computer and have access again. At all times I can put the IP in explorer and it loads TOS 4.1 login screen. I have tried a full reboot with the power button on the front of the NAS.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Please do a troubleshooting refer to this post: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=777&start=20
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “Network & Remote Access”