Can't access TNAS TOS after reboot.

Permissions, domain/LDAP, power, security, notification and more.
zachh83

Re: Can't access TNAS TOS after reboot.

Post by zachh83 »

No, it did not go to B, it went to A, and I logged in. Then, I went down to the next steps, and I couldn't do them, because the volumes no longer exist within the system....
zachh83

Post by zachh83 »

Just tried to log into the system and it is bricked again.... But all my data is accessible again.... this makes no sense
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

What do you mean by bricked?
Could you give more detailed description in return?
Could your device be detected with TNAS PC? what's the LED indicators' status on the front panel?
Since you can access the data now, you can backup them first.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
zachh83

Post by zachh83 »

bricked. Meaning it just did the same thing it was doing before I just followed those steps.

"842d42b98876f581270]2�:�PB���8uJ!`#F���4���B���D��ԆFO���,+�M� W5 ���P ��f��=z����+V�p^�ݧ�����k2h"�6�Ų!ܓK���B�>&kj��/)����� �I��t������_X:���z�t[�Fm�ԟ4�Ƽu�!�͠��n��7]Ҕ��ۜ����K���SA�o��z��Z�"e]׻��j}�3Y�-��A�ui�n�YVƞ�HnBL��}����,��k*6�������ZƂS" is all it shows when I try to log in...

The exact issue that I started this post in regards to.

I can connect to the device from the pc, but can't get into the TOS to log into the operating system...

I don't have another several terabytes laying around to "back up" the data. I didn't think I'd have to do it so often with your product.

All the lights are on on the front panel.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please advise your TNAS model number. If it's still the same after reinstallation, please advise whether it's ok to let our engineer help you by remote session. Please send an email to support(at)terra-master.com to confirm it.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)