Multi rooms

Photo, music, video management; Video streaming, decoding, transcoding.
Jura39

Multi rooms

Post by Jura39 »

Good evening

I have multi room speakers and I cannot play music from my nas.
It is not detected
what to do ?

Thank you
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Multi rooms

Post by TMroy »

Try to install the DLNA media server from application center, and enable the dlna service.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Jura39

Post by Jura39 »

How to do this ?
Have a good day
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Jura39

Post by Jura39 »

Thank you

Just a question

how to access the NAS with my iPhone in 4G?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

You can acess to nas by TNASMobile app or safari(same to web).
Make sure you have mapped the http port or opened TNAS.Online so you can acess to nas remotely.
Trough TNASMobile,you can acess to nas by Static internet ip+port,DDNS+port,and TNAS ID.
If you want to understand more, you may download the TNASMobile, the instruction is on it.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Jura39

Post by Jura39 »

Where can I find the information to download?

What should I enter as a server?

I don't understand what to do

Thank you for your help

Note:
1.Before enabling the DDNS service, select one provider of a domain name service from the menu. Then, go to the provider's official website to register the domain name;
2.Please record the information submitted when registering the domain name. Use this to complete the DDNS setup menu;
3.Before using DDNS to access TNAS, you must port map within the router. Go to the router's setup menu and add the IP address of the TNAS device to the "DMZ" option. Otherwise, DDNS access may fail.

To Use DDNS for Remote Access (Windows and Mac computers apply):
1.Please enter the domain name and port number (given by your DDNS provider) into your browser's address bar, then hit "Enter";
2.Enter your TNAS username and password, then click "Login".
Ryzen

Post by Ryzen »

Hello,

Franchement je compatis de tout cœur avec le support. Il ne faut pas acheter du matériel quand on a aucune connaissance. C'est un peu comme si vous demandiez que l'on vous apprenne a conduire après que vous ayez acheter une voiture...

Vous avez deux manières de vous connecter au NAS via votre téléphone. Avec l'application mobile, téléchargeable sur le store iphone ou android ou encore, sur le site de terramaster. Je vous laisse chercher un peu. Soit avec le navigateur internet de votre téléphone. Il faut soit juste rentrer l'adresse IP du NAS quand vous êtes connecter a votre réseau interne (WIFI) soit activer dans les paramètres du NAS l'accès distant, pareil je vous laisse chercher ca se trouve rapidement. Dans les paramètres d'accès distant, tout est expliqué.

Cordialement
F2-210

Jura39

Post by Jura39 »

Bonjour ,

Désolé de mon incompétence , je pensais a plus simple en achetant le produit

Justement , je n'arrive pas a activer dans les paramètres du NAS l'accès distant

Ryzen

Post by Ryzen »

Bonjour,

Vous avez réussi dans l'onglet TNAS.online on voit que l'enregistrement est réussi.

Vous avez en bas de cette onglet les instructions pour vous connecter a distance (Exemple l'ordinateur de votre travaille ou chez un ami) a partir d'un navigateur WEB ou avec l'application smartphone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj7K-uBjb-o
F2-210

Return to “DLNA/Multimedia Services”