startup

Permissions, domain/LDAP, power, security, notification and more.
philou669

startup

Post by philou669 »

Hi
I want to run SSH command automaticly on startup and i didn't find any thing on web to do this

Thanks to help me
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: startup

Post by TMroy »

You can use your favourite ssh application (e.g. PuTTY) to connect to your TNAS and use it as a terminal.

How to login to your TNAS with root permission via SSH
1. Login your TOS, and go to Control Panel > Network Service > Telnet & SNMP > Telnet&SSH;
2. Enable SSH access, set port and apply;
3. Launch ssh application on your computer;
4. Input the correct TNAS IP address and port in the application;
5. username: root, password: same as your admin user's password.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
philou669

Post by philou669 »

I know that, but I want to run the command automatically when the NAS start. like on linux ou can put command and they run it automaticly as startup. i Want tu mount my gsuite and i don't wont to do this manuely each time.

Sorry for my english if is not clear :)

thanks
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

No problem, I see you now. But I am not if your thought is workable. Can you do the same thing in other linux system?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)